Descripción del Producto
Seminar on Montessori Education in Almería, will be held on September 30 and October 1, 2017, for more information click here.
What is a Montessori seminar?
The introductory seminar to Montessori Education that we present is a 14 hours course length.
We will introduce the Montessori philosophy and provide a tour of the different curricular areas of Montessori pedagogy. We will use a theoretical presentation illustrated with practical examples of some presentations of activities in the different curricular areas.
Montessori education involves teaching children based on observations of their real and spontaneous nature; the goal of education should not be the mere acquisition of knowledge, but for the children to fully develop their physical, intellectual and emotional potential in order to become a fully independent adult.
“Establishing peace is the work of education; all politics can do is keep us out of the war”
Mode and structure
The training mode of this introductory session is face-to-face. An intensive weekend session will take place on Saturday mornings and afternoons and Sunday mornings.
- Start and presentation.
- Montessori Theory.
- Practical Life / Practical Life Presentations.
- Sensorial Area/ Sensorial Presentations.
- Mathematics Area/ Mathematics Presentations.
- Language Area/ Language Presentations.
- Practical examples with materials of each curriculum area.
- Cosmic Education.
- Day- to-day in a Montessori classroom.
- Languages in a Montessori classroom.
- Records / Assessments in a Montessori classroom.
- Inclusion in a Montessori classroom.
- Montessori centres and their training courses.
- Farewell and diploma delivery.
A course attendance and completion certificate will be awarded by International Montessori Institute, official centre of Montessori Pedagogy.
Who is it aimed at?
It is aimed at both education professionals and students, and all those interested in discovering other forms of education. It has a theoretical and practical approach intended mainly for home and classroom work.
You can find more information by clicking here.