Dual degree 6-9 and 9-12 years
Length: 12 weeks / 100% Online / 360 Hours
This 360 training-hours program includes the main theory of Montessori, as well as the importance of the emotional and relational elements, which are essential to reach excellence in daily educational practice. It sets an overview of the Montessori working areas, in which the Montessori philosophy and the practical work are perfectly integrated; thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply Montessori Education.
Montessori’s education is an educational proposal with deep scientific foundations and has gained wide international recognition for its innovative profile that helps children in their holistic development: mind, body and emotions. Being a scientific method, which is based on the systematic observation of the real nature of children, it is suited to the specific needs of each stage of development of the person. Dr Maria Montessori noted the importance of the first years of life and the need for providing a prepared environment for the child; a true “life support” as a revolutionary element of our society.
At IMI, we want to propose an online learning program to contribute, with concrete proposals, in order to improve the quality of the education provided in spaces of early childhood, such as Kindergarten, Montessori Moms, families or any other facilitator.
IMI’s objective is to provide training firmly connected to the legacy of Maria Montessori, bringing together the best of Italian and the Anglo-Saxon tradition. For that reason, our trainers have been carefully selected by their diverse international experience, as well as private and public schools, in order to convey the richness of the Montessori method in different social fields.
Start date: 23/09/2019
360 training hours
- To offer all the theoretical tools and practices for the implementation of the Montessori method in 6-12 classrooms.
- The art of living educational practice, placing the child in the centre of the learning and respecting their individual physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- Provide a space for reflection on the scientific evidence-based educational practice.
- Live the everyday educational practice of harmony and satisfaction in everyday life.
Se pretende que los estudiantes sean capaces de:
- To learn the core theory of the Montessori Education and practical aspects.
- To find out about the inner functioning of the environment.
- To learn implementation strategies of the Montessori Method.
- To guarantee significant, stable, effective relationships between adult and child, taking care of the moments of individualized attention.
- To know how to create relationships of support, cooperation, trust and listening between the family and the professional community.
- Understand how the constant external and internal is the basis of the Montessori Education.
Montessori Pedagogy Foundations
We provide you with the necessary bibliography for the course.
All modules of this course are focused on a practical perspective of comprehensive personal work, thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply the Montessori education from deep domain and understanding.
- Historical Context: Maria’s Montessori timeline highlights and the spread and evolution of her work.
- Montessori’s philosophy: A solid theoretical base to implement a pedagogy which is focused on the development of children.
- Scientific method: All the theoretical elements developed by Dr Montessori.
- Role of the Montessori Assistant: the new role of the adult, the importance of the observation and the care of the relationships.
- Prepared Environment as an educational tool in 6-12 class, its adequacy.
- Workshop areas: Cosmic Education as a study plan for kids from 6 to 12.
- Materials creation: corresponding to level 6-12.
We will provide you with a username and a password to access the Campus where you find course content, classroom forums, private chat and videos.
IT support and follow-up
RECOMMENDED APPLICANT PROFILES
Currently, around the world, there’s a wide demand of professionals with solid Montessori training to set up new projects. This is due to the demand of many families who are searching for a different and more respectful education for their children.
This program is designed for all those with an interest in early childhood from birth to age six, such as:
Educators specializing in special educational needs
Psychologists and speech therapist
Preschool educators (3-6 years old)
Educators at summer camps
Other educational environments
Montessori Clasrroom Assistant IMI 6-9 years
Montessori Classroom Assistant IMI 9-12 years
Issued by International Montessori Institute.
Certification with international recognition.
Payment 3 instalments of €235*
Tuition fee €250 at 5/09/2019
1st instalment at 5/10/2019
3rd instalment at 5/12/2019
TOTAL COST €975
Deferred payment 6 instalments of €128*
Tuition fee €250 at 5/09/2019
1st instalment at 5/11/2019
6th instalment at 5/03/2020
TOTAL COST €975
10% discount (-€97,50)
One-time payment €802,50
Total cost €877,50
Reserve your place – Enrolment €75
Once the enrolment is done an advisor will contact you and will send you the enrolment form where you will have to choose the payment method.
The wirtual workshop will start at September 16, 2019
For more information download the pdf here
How can we help you?
If you wish us to call you, click the bottom below
Time: mornings: 9-13h afternoon: 15-19h
INTERNATIONAL MONTESSORI INSTITUTE
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE COURSE.- The student has 14 days from the preinscription of the course to exercise their right of withdrawal from the course contracted, in accordance with that stipulated in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November. To exercise the right of withdrawal the student shall make a request in writing to the International Montessori Institute (by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone to +34 93 102 97 80 or by letter to Passeig de Gracia 101 2ª-2ª 08008 Barcelona).