This training programme of Montessori Classroom Assistant ages 0 to 3, includes the main theory of Montessori, as well as the importance of the emotional and relational elements, which are essential to reach excellence in daily educational practice. It sets an overview of the Montessori working areas, in which the Montessori philosophy and the practical work are perfectly integrated; thus ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply Montessori Education.
International Montessori Institute (IMI) is a Montessori training centre with a primary purpose: to offer a classic and rigorous Montessori courses based on the main principles of Maria Montessori and adapted to the educational needs of nowadays.
Our teachers have been carefully selected by their diverse international experience, as well as private and public schools, in order to convey the richness of the Montessori method in different social fields.
Start date: 23/09/2019
From birth to age 3
180 training hours
- To offer all the theoretical tools and practices for the implementation of the Montessori method in 0-3 classrooms, such kindergarten, families and other alternative schools.
- The art of living educational practice, placing the child in the centre of the learning and respecting their individual physical, intellectual and emotional development.
- Provide a space for reflection on the scientific evidence-based educational practice.
- Live the everyday educational practice of harmony and satisfaction in everyday life.
- To learn the core theory of the Montessori Education and practical aspects.
- To find out about the inner functioning of the environment.
- To learn implementation strategies of the Montessori Method.
- To guarantee significant, stable, effective relationships between adult and child, taking care of the moments of individualized attention.
- To know how to create relationships of support, cooperation, trust and listening between the family and the professional community.
- Understand how the constant external and internal is the basis of the Montessori Education.
Montessori pedagogy foundations
Students will recieve the necessay bibliography for the course.
This training offers a theoretical base ensuring the acquisition and understanding of all necessary tools to apply the Montessori education which is focus in child’s development.
Historical Context: Maria’s Montessori timeline highlights and the spread and evolution of her work.
Montessori’s philosophy: A solid theoretical base to implement a pedagogy which is focused on the development of children.
Scientific method: All the theoretical elements developed by Dr Montessori.
Role of the Montessori Assistant: responsibilities of the Assistant and their collaboration with the guide.
Observation: the importance of the observation and the care of the relationships.
Prepared Environment physic and psychological characteristics of the 0-3 years class.
Working areas: introduction to Movement, Practical Life, Cognitive and Sensory and Language.
Material creation: related to 0-3 years needs.
RECOMMENDED APPLICANT PROFILES
Currently, around the world, there’s a wide demand of professionals with solid Montessori training who set up new projects. This is due to the demand of many families who are searching for a different and more respectful education for their children.
This program is designed for all those with an interest in early childhood from birth to age three.
- Technical staff of Infant Education.
- Psychologist, Speech Therapist, Pediatricians, occupational Therapist, Neurologist.
- “Montessori Mom”(mothers who work taking care of kids from 0-3 at home).
- Homeschooling families.
- Infant Educators.
- Educators of Special Needs Education.
- Grandfathers and other family relatives.
- Any other person who has interest in this stage of age.
Students who pass the course will obtain the degree of
IMI Montessori Classroom Assistant 0-3 years
Issued by International Montessori Institute.
International recognition and validity.
4 Instalments of 107*
Tuition: 15/09/2019 €125
1st instalment 5/10/2019
4th instalment 5/01/2020
2 Instalments of 209*
Tuition: 15/09/2019 €125
1st instalment 5/10/2019
2nd instalment 5/11/2019
10% discount (-€58,50)
Single Payment €477,50
Total cost €526,50
Limited Places – Enrolment €49
*This modality of payment includes 1,1% nominal interest rates.
Start date of the course
23 September 2019
End date of the course
10 November 2019
The Virtual Workshop of how the online Campus works will be done on 16 September 2019.
How can we help you?
If you’d like us to call you regarding this course, click the button below.
Office hours: 9:00-13:00 and 15:00-19:00
WITHDRAWAL FROM THE COURSE.- The student has 14 days from the preinscription of the course to exercise their right of withdrawal from the course contracted, in accordance with that stipulated in Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007 of 16 November. To exercise the right of withdrawal the student shall make a request in writing to the International Montessori Institute (by email to email@example.com, by telephone to +34 93 102 97 80 or by letter to Passeig de Gracia 101 2-2, 08008 Barcelona).